Friday, August 21

MY xiaomei's birthday

happi birthdai, my dearest xiao mei.

few days ago had a small fight with my parents.
i angry at them because they always think the past
think think think, then argue with each others.
for how many times i told them to stop it
there is no point to stay in the past
how many years more can you go?
just stop lookin back and move foward
but they never listen to me
everytimes i saw my sister calling
just in a second i will become very very worry and bad mood
hm, few days ago, they did the same thing again
i was so angry and i scolded mama so badly
"sorry, xiao mei, i was just very sad, i don't mean it"

today, is my cutie mama birthday,
i just want to tell her,
i love you mama ^^
happi sweet sweet birthday!


*GOD, please take good care of my mama and papa,
wish my mama no sick no pain,
wish my papa become stronger and stronger,
wish them happy always

I LOVE BOTH OF THEM!

No comments: