Sunday, August 30

MY GOD ><

I just need a big hand to hold me when I am cold,
I just need a powerful shoulder to piggy back me when I am tired,
I just need a sweet kiss when I am sad,
All I need is just a person to stay with me when I am alone.

I wonder...
why the guys like to act mature and keep thinking or bothering for the future?
life is short, isnt it?
how many years more can you live for?
sometime I really hope 2012 will be the end of the world,
so that people can stop thinking so far,
and just enjoy this moment.

Stupid.
what makes you think so much?
Oh My God!
please la, be a man, do the right thing.
lets just have fun before its too late!

Girls, fight for your love,
even if you failed,
at least you tried.
let him know that how you feels.
Boys, stop thinking so far,
girls thinking is just as simple as 1+1,
you don't have to calculate the future,
just make her happy with a big warm hugs.

No comments: